The best loans with payroll of the moment
Nowadays it is possible to get good offers of credits and loans without having to present any kind of guarantee or guarantee. If we have a stable salary, we can obtain any type of financing without problems and with the best conditions. Compare among the best deals and discover the payroll loans of the moment:
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Types of loans with payroll that we can get
- Are all payrolls valid for financing?
- Requirements to obtain loans with payroll
- How can I get loans without a payroll?
- Can I get payroll loans without collateral?
Types of loans with payroll that we can get
Having a payroll as a source of income allows us to get a large number of types of loans, since it is usually the most stable type of income, so entities are a bit more inclined to approve our request (provided, of course, , all other necessary requirements are met). These are all the options to which we can go to get a loan with payroll:
- Quick mini-credits : these are loans that can be obtained in just a few minutes and with which we can get from 50 and up to 750 euros (if we are new customers) or up to 1,000 euros (if we are already customers). They are reimbursed in a single payment within a maximum period of 30 days and their cost is 1.1% per day. They do not have commissions or links. They are used to deal with specific incidentals.
- Personal loans: are payroll loans for large projects. With them we can get quantities from 3,000 euros and up to 60,000 euros , according to our income. The cost of these loans with payroll is around 9 % APR , according to the latest data from the Bank of Spain. Its repayment term goes from 12 months and up to 10 years and are returned in monthly installments. They may have some formalization commissions and also linkages. We can currently get these loans online.
- Credits to the consumption : they are the loans offered by non-financial companies like big stores to stimulate the purchase of their products. The maximum capital that we can access will be the total cost of the product , they are reimbursed in monthly installments and their cost is usually very competitive, since the objective of these companies is the sale of their goods.
- Credit cards : these plastics allow us to access money on credit at any time. The maximum amounts of credit vary from 600 to 10,000 euros . We can reimburse them or all the money used a month at the beginning of the following month without interest or in monthly installments with an interest that is usually around 2% per month.
- Loans with guarantee : they are credits that ask for a physical good (car, house, jewels …) as a guarantee of payment . Their conditions are similar to personal loans, only that the guarantee is a good instead of being personal.
- Payroll Advances : these are credits that we can access if we have the payroll domiciled in an entity that offers this type of products. They allow us to access one or several times the amount of our payroll. Its cost ranges around 8% APR and its repayment term usually does not last more than 12 months.
As we can see, the options are very varied. Given so much offer it is not always easy to guess what type of loan with payroll. For this reason it is important to know the particularities of each type of financing. So, go to the one that best suits our financial needs.
Are all payrolls valid for financing?
No Although a payroll is usually a way to ensure that we will be able to obtain financing, the characteristics of each income will make our request or not approved. On the one hand, the amount of income we have will determine the maximum amount that we can access and the type of credit as well. Thus, if we have a salary of 1,000 euros per month, the maximum amount that we will get will always be less than if we have a salary of 2,500 euros per month, for example.
Another characteristic of our payroll is the type of contract we have and the time during which we have had this contract. A person who has a temporary contract with little seniority will have fewer options to get financing than another with permanent contracts or being government officials, which ensures that you will not be out of work in the middle of the life of the loan, and with a minimum of seniority .
Finally, another of the fundamental requirements for a payroll to be considered valid when obtaining financing is that it is duly justified and declared . Income that does not appear anywhere will never be considered valid for payroll loans.
Requirements to obtain loans with payroll
Having a payroll is not the only condition we must meet to access the liquidity we seek. Depending on the type of loan with payroll we go to, these requirements may be more or less strict, although the vast majority usually ask for the following:
- Be of legal age , although some lenders may demand that we be over 21 or 25 years old.
- Reside in Spain permanently and have an identity document, DNI or NIE, which verifies it.
- Have a current account of which we are owners. Sometimes this current account must be in the entity where we request the money.
- Have an income that allows us to cope with the repayment of credit without unbalancing our monthly finances.
In addition, if we go to personal loans with large payroll , they can ask us to comply with additional requirements such as domicile the payroll in the entity, hire a credit card and use a minimum, contract certain linked products such as insurance or sign the contract before a notary.
How I can get loans without NO mine
Not having a payroll as a source of income is no longer a problem to access the liquidity we seek. However, even if a payroll is not necessary, we must have another source of income that allows us to reimburse the money that we request to be able to obtain loans without payroll . For lenders to consider valid alternative income to the payroll must meet three essential conditions:
- To be sufficient : they must allow us to face the payment of the monthly payments of the loans and our other habitual expenses without problems. The amount considered sufficient will depend on each lender and the type of credit that we request. Thus, enough income to repay a mini-loan will not be as high as the compensation considered sufficient to repay large personal loans
- Be regular : we must perceive them on a monthly basis and for a minimum of time that guarantees that in the future we will also enjoy income that will allow us to face the reimbursement . Like the first condition, the regularity and the minimum time during which we must perceive it will vary according to the characteristics of the credit we go to.
- Be justifiable: it is essential to present an official document indicating the amount and periodicity with which we receive such compensation as the pension or the VAT declaration in the case of the self-employed.
Provided these three conditions are met there will be no problem in accessing the loans we want. Likewise, depending on the parameters of these conditions, the type of credit that we can access will vary. Among the remunerations that do not come from a salary and that are considered valid, we find the income of the self-employed, the pensioners or, sometimes, the people who receive an unemployment benefit.
Can I get payroll loans without collateral?
Yes. Many loans do not require presenting an endorsement or guarantee to access them. It is about personal loans where the responsibility for payment does not fall on a third party but on ourselves. The “guarantee” of these loans is our payroll , that is, we must have an income that is regular, long-term, justifiable and sufficient to meet the repayment of the loans without unbalancing our economy and preventing us from continue to meet all of our financial obligations such as paying rent or supplies, for example.
Among the types of loans without endorsement of the market we find quick mini-loans and urgent loans , which will allow us to get small amounts of money in just a few minutes, consumer loans for the purchase of goods and services offered by non-financial entities as large warehouses or traditional personal loans granted by banks and credit institutions , which will grant us sufficient amounts to carry out large projects such as the purchase of a car or the payment of higher education.